Hey, Everyone. My apologies for the short hiatus. I had a long summer full of many activities and life changes. But, that's the past ... my future involves getting back on track with my health and wellness so I can lose another 30 pounds by December 31. That gives me a little more than three months from today, so its totally doable.
I just finished looking through the latest edition of FitnessRX for Women. Please pick it up if you have not done so. After reading it, I am inspired to start working out twice per day at least three times each week and doing my long runs at least twice each week. I also am going back to my protein shakes and water, water, water. There is an excellent article in that issue that talks about what it takes to burn fat fast!! I know that is what most of us want to do. The magazine also always has really good information about nutrition -- what to eat and how to eat. (FitnessRX is online too.)
And oh yeah, I did my first photo shoot this summer!! It was awesome. It was a celebration of how far I have come. The pictures are beautiful and I am already planning my next one for the Spring. I also starting running this summer. Yep, like real live jogging yall :) On Saturday, I ran two miles straight without stopping to walk. (major for me.)
I will keep you guys updated on my progress and feel free to share yours. I'll try to post a few times each week. This fitness journey is a tough one. We all need support.
Until next time, E
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment